This Affiliate Participation Agreement contains the terms and conditions that apply to your participation as a member of the affiliate program hereinafter (the "Affiliate Program") for affgrid.com hereinafter (the "Web Site"), which is a web site operated and administered by Blue House Travel Co.,Ltd hereinafter ("we" "us" "our" “Company” or “Blue House Travel). In this Agreement you are sometimes referred to as "you", "your" or "Affiliate Partners".
- A. The company operates a travel industry reservations system, which provides distribution, pricing and reservation for hotels, resort, golf courses, day trip, water activities, etc.
- B. The partner has agreed that they will promote our products via online and /or offline means to customers on the terms set out in this agreement.
1.You will complete the online application via our site and your site will be reviewed for acceptance. We reserve the right to reject your application at anytime and for whatever reason we deem necessary. Possible reasons for rejection include, but are not limited to, sites we find to contain sexually explicit, violent, discriminatory, or illegal content. If your site is rejected, you may reapply at anytime. Once again, we will verify that your site is in compliance with our standards.
2. Our acceptance of your application to become an Affiliate means you are authorized to establish links to www.affgrid.com (“Web site”) from your web site (“Affiliate Web site”) to promote and enable bookings for the Products
3. We will also provide you with all the graphical and technical support required to execute the above mentioned. We will make available to you both graphic and textual affgrid.com (“Link”) for display on the Affiliate Web site in accordance with this Agreement. The Links will identify the Affiliate Web sites as a member program and will link the Affiliate Web site to the Web site. You may display the Links as often and in as many areas of the Affiliate Site as you desire and we will provide guidelines for you to link the Websites.
4. A “cookie” (a small text file) will be placed on any visitor’s browser when they choose a link given to the Partner specifically for the purpose of sending the visitor to our Websites. This cookie will contain the Partner’s ID number. Our software tracks the visitor using your Affiliate Partner ID number and cookies for 365 days. If the visitor subsequently returns directly to our Websites to make the reservation, you will be credited with the sale. If however, they visit another Affiliate Partner website the cookie will be reassigned.
5. You will earn up to 50% of net profit based on Blue House Travel’s tiered commission structure. The commission (“Commission”) will be paid in accordance with the following formula:
Commission Earned = (CI – HI – (CI * TP)) * ACP
- CI = Customer Invoice
- HI = Hotel Invoice
- TP = Transaction Percentage
- ACP = Affiliate Commission Percentage
6. In consideration for the Commission, you agree that you will use your best efforts to promote the products for affgrid.com on the Affiliate Web site. You will not promote this affiliation outside the scope of the Links without our express prior written consent that will be given or withheld in our sole discretion.
7. When the total commissions due to you on 10th of the month exceed $100.00 (approx 3,500 baht), we will send you a commission check for such amount less any taxes required to be withheld under applicable law. If your commissions in any month are less than $100.00, we will hold those commissions and send you a commission check on next month due when your aggregate commissions exceed $100.00 (approx 3,500 baht). When this Agreement ends, any commissions due at the time of termination will generally be paid on 10th of the month following termination, but we may hold your final payment for a longer period of time to ensure that the correct amount is paid. If a customer disputes or rejects a purchased item, and we have already paid you a commission fee based on the sale of that item, we will deduct the amount of the disputed commission from your next monthly commission fee payment. If there are no subsequent commission fees due to you, we will send you a bill for the amount of the disputed commission, and you agree that you will pay that bill no later than thirty (30) days after you receive it.
8. We agree that any adjustments to bookings that we are notified about after the 10th of the month or after payments have been made, you shall be adjusted accordingly in the next month’s payment. Such adjustments whether positive (extended stays) or negative (early-check outs) will accurately reflect the true value of the booking.
9. You Will Be Given a Password to Access Specific Affiliate Information If you become a member of the Affiliate Program, you will be given a password so that you may enter our secure site Affiliate Command Center, located at https://www.affgrid.com. From this site you will be able to receive your sales statistics, reports, and other information, as well as the graphics and HTML code that enable you to create links from your web site to ours. The sales statistics will be updated on a weekly basis. Your commission will be based on the reports you may access at the Affiliate Command Center. You agree that such reports will be the final, determinative measurement of the Bookings, Reservations, and Enrollments for which commissions will be calculated.
10. Customers booking through the program will be customers of BLUE HOUSE TRAVEL with out affecting any status they may have as your customer. All bookings are subject to acceptance by us in accordance with our policies and operating procedures current at the time they are made via program at https://www.affgrid.com. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time for any reason including being consistent with applicable laws.
11. You have a non-exclusive, limited, revocable, and right to use the images and text described above solely to identify yourself as an Affiliate Web site to the program and to assist in generating products sales. You may not modify any of our images. We reserve all rights for the icon, our trade names and trademarks. We may revoke your license at anytime by giving your prior written notice or on termination of this Agreement for any reason whatsoever.
12. You will be responsible for the development, operation, contents, and maintenance of your site. You will also be solely responsible for ensuring that materials posted on it do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, (including, for example, copyrights, trademarks, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights) and are not libelous or otherwise illegal. We are not liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with the Agreement or the program.
13. We make no express or implied representations or warranties regarding the blue house travel or its performance, availability or functionality. Any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement from the company are expressly disclaimed and excluded. In addition, we make no representation or warranty that the operation of our site will be uninterrupted or error free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
14. You shall be liable for and hereby agrees fully to defend, release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless BLUE HOUSE TRAVEL (affgrid.com) corporate affiliates (other than Affiliate) the directors, officers, employees and agents of each (each, an "BLUE HOUSE TRAVEL Indemnified Party"), from and against any and all losses which may be suffered by, accrued against, charged to or recoverable from a BLUE HOUSE TRAVEL Indemnified Party in any manner arising out of, connected with, or attributable to the marketing or furnishing of any components of the Affiliate services provided hereunder, including but not limited to travel packages, hotel rooms, airport transfer, event tickets, entertainment, travel services, or any failure to make any payments as and when due hereunder.
15. This Agreement shall automatically terminate on the date on which we no longer maintain the Affiliate Program contemplated hereunder. Additionally, either party may terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason by providing notice (including via e-mail) to the other party. We may also terminate this Agreement immediately, without notice, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have breached this Agreement or that your Web site(s) is unsuitable to participate in this Affiliate Program. Together with all other provisions that may reasonably be interpreted as surviving termination or expiration of this Agreement will survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement.